Pre-Conference May 6
Sessions are highly specialized, interactive, day-long workshops that provide in-depth focus on important ERM issues. Select your pre-con topic from the drop down menu.
- T1: Advancing Your Professional Education: Obtaining & Maintaining ICRM Certification Parts 1-5 1 day only.Note: If you wish to register for the 2 day session that includes Part 6, please select ICRM 2-Day Exam Prep from registration page instead.
- T2: Being Ready When Law Enforcement “Knocks on IG’s Door” – a Special CLE-Accredited, How to Be Prepared Pre-Con for Corporate RIM and Legal Personnel
- T3: Moving to the CLOUD – Understand your Options by Comparing the Governance Capabilities of the Major Cloud Platforms
- T4: Low Hanging Fruit: Easy Wins to Prove the Value of Information Governance
- T5: Enhancing Your Leadership Skills: How to Be a Strategic Partner While Helping Your Organization Implement Better Information Governance
- T6: Accelerating Information Governance to Enable your Business (AIIM Curriculum)
- T7: Office 365 Revealed – A Governance Roadmap
- T8: Applying Change Management – The All-Important Component to Successful Information Governance