Read MER Industry Perspectives written by John Mancini
Optimizing the Automated Governance Capabilities of Microsoft 365
The evolution of the on-premise Office platform into the cloud-based Microsoft 365 platform is rapidly changing the way organizations think about the challenge of organizing and governing collaborative content. During the pandemic, M365 capabilities -- and especially Microsoft Teams -- were deployed rapidly and without a lot of planning, out of the sheer necessity of getting “something” in place. The problem of governing collaborative content now looks differently given the significant out-of-the-box automated governance, compliance, records, and security capabilities that now exist in M365.
But only if you implement the new capabilities properly.How are leading organizations addressing this challenge? What is working? And what is NOT?
Find out in this new free report from MER Merlin.
A quarterly industry-defining market research report based on survey findings from actively engaged and committed IG professionals.
Value to the IG community
• Thought-provoking insights into the most pressing challenges and opportunities facing IG professionals
• Authoritative research and analysis derived from senior decision-makers
• Intelligence and best practices to drive your strategy
• Distributed without cost or obligation Benefits of Underwriting Insights
• Third-party positioning as a thought-leader
• Included in social media, video, and email promotions
• Exclusive distribution source for MER Insights
• Access to comprehensive survey findings and results
• Unlimited license for reuse
Custom content positions your company as a thought-leader and fuels your content marketing program.