Are you a blogger?
Do you write about topics in the Records Management Industry?
If so, please consider submitting a guest blog post to MER Conference, Inc.
Once it is posted, we will tweet and promote it on your behalf. You will retain full copyright of the materials submitted. To help MER Conference, Inc. gain traction, we request that you wait one week before posting it on any other social media. Once you do, we encourage you to let us know where it is posted and we will promote it for you.
1. Length is best between 500 to 700 words
2. Header graphics:
- If possible, provide a header graphic 800px wide by 200-400 pixels deep.
- Or, provide a high or medium resolution logo–preferably an EPS, PNG, or PSD, something on a transparent background to accommodate overlays.
- If you are unable to provide a graphic or logo, we will provide one for you.
3. Supply a Twitter handle, bio photo, bio info and links to your site, blog, and other social media.
4. We will promote the post on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
5. Send your submission to Renee Esper [[email protected]]
We look forward to hearing from you!