Question: Do organization ever realize any benefits from an Information Governance program?
In this session, you will learn:
- What is Information Governance?
- Why is getting to IG a journey?
- How two organizations realized the benefits of an IG program
Information governance is a journey not a sprint. To get to governance, you will need a methodical and proven approach to bring together stakeholders from the business, IT, RIM, Privacy and Legal.
From this session, attendees will take away:
- An understanding of the elements of real-world IG Programs
- What resources are available to assist you in your quest to develop and implement a program
- A clear understanding of the roles for each stakeholder
- How and where to start & How to measure results of your program
Following the speakers’ presentations, there will be an extensive opportunity for Q&A.
Speakers: Genifer Graff, Richard Hogg