Bruce Miller is a world leading expert on electronic recordkeeping. He is an independent consultant, an author, and an educator. Widely regarded as the inventor of modern electronic recordkeeping software, he pioneered the world’s first commercial electronic recordkeeping software, and later achieved the first e-Records software certification against the US DoD 5015.2 standard. Miller consults on electronic recordkeeping issues such as product selection and evaluation, implementation readiness and planning, and technology assessment. He is President of RIMtech Consulting, a vendor-neutral consulting firm. Prior to RIMtech, IBM acquired his electronic recordkeeping software firm Tarian Software. Bruce served as Electronic Recordkeeping Strategy Executive with IBM for 3 years.
- ACEDS and the MER Conference Announce a New Affiliation
- Records management: DoD 5015.02 certified
- Aligning Your IG Program with Your Organization’s Mission for C-Suite Buy-In
- Be Prepared: How The New Changes To The FRCP Affect Information Governance
- Befuddled by BYOD? The Sedona Conference Has a New Set of Principles to Guide You: eDiscovery Best Practices
#MER14 #MER15 #MER2018 Analytics big data Blockchain Business Cohasset Associates Compliance Cybersecurity Data Breach data governance data retention discoverable evidence discovery electronic discovery email discovery requests ediscovery Education electronic discovery email archive evidence GDPR Gordy Hoke Healthcare IG InfoGov Information Governance insurance IoT Johnny Lee legal legal compliance preservation Privacy Records for Humanity records management records retention Risk Security Speakers Technology Training Video Zasio