Bob Williams is the founder and president of Cohasset Associates, Inc. and founder of the National Conference on Managing Electronic Records, (MER).Mr. Williams is renowned for his leadership in addressing the legal, technical, and operational challenges associated with the life-cycle management of records, especially electronic records. He has edited two definitive legal research studies: Legality of Microfilm and Legality of Optical Storage. His also has overseen many industry white papers focused on compliance the SEC’s requirements for the storage of computer stored information (CSI).As a renowned speaker, Mr. Williams has given more than 1,000 presentations at briefings, seminars, and conferences throughout the United States as well as in Europe and South America.Mr. Williams’ primary focus now is organizing, running, and co-chairing the MER, Cohasset’s nationally renowned conference on managing electronic records
- MER ’17 Session SS2: Microsoft’s Solutions Showcase
- MER ’17 Session SS3: HPE’s Solutions Showcase: Connecting Governance and Security to Drive Your Information Agenda
- MER ’17 Session SS6: Case Study: A Modernized Approach to Record Schedules and Remediation.
- MER ’17 Session SS5: ZL Technologies Solutions Showcase: Finding Privacy by Rediscovering RIM
- MER ’17 Session SS4: Active Navigation’s Solutions Showcase: Value, Risk, Compliance: Measure your IG success
#MER14 #MER15 AIIM big data Business Cloud Cloud Computing Cohasset Associates data governance data retention discoverable evidence discovery electronic discovery email discovery requests Disposition ediscovery EDRM Education electronic discovery email archive email compliance email discovery email retention evidence Gordy Hoke Healthcare IG Information Governance Iron Mountain Johnny Lee legal legal compliance legal discovery Litigation Holds MER16 MER2016 preservation records management records retention Risk Security Social Media Speakers Technology Training