Bob Williams is the founder and president of Cohasset Associates, Inc. and founder of the National Conference on Managing Electronic Records, (MER).Mr. Williams is renowned for his leadership in addressing the legal, technical, and operational challenges associated with the life-cycle management of records, especially electronic records. He has edited two definitive legal research studies: Legality of Microfilm and Legality of Optical Storage. His also has overseen many industry white papers focused on compliance the SEC’s requirements for the storage of computer stored information (CSI).As a renowned speaker, Mr. Williams has given more than 1,000 presentations at briefings, seminars, and conferences throughout the United States as well as in Europe and South America.Mr. Williams’ primary focus now is organizing, running, and co-chairing the MER, Cohasset’s nationally renowned conference on managing electronic records
- Be Prepared: How The New Changes To The FRCP Affect Information Governance
- Befuddled by BYOD? The Sedona Conference Has a New Set of Principles to Guide You: eDiscovery Best Practices
- Challenges with file shares? Learn from Rich at Active Navigation.
- The Future Computed: Artificial Intelligence and its role in society
- Expert Opinion: Big Data Analytics Simplified Using Everteam Solution
#MER14 #MER15 #MER2018 Analytics big data Blockchain Business Cohasset Associates Compliance Cybersecurity Data Breach data governance data retention discoverable evidence discovery electronic discovery email discovery requests ediscovery Education electronic discovery email archive evidence GDPR Gordy Hoke Healthcare IG InfoGov Information Governance insurance IoT Johnny Lee legal legal compliance MER16 MER2016 preservation Privacy records management records retention Risk Security Speakers Technology Training Video