Karen Knight is a Principal Consultant with Cohasset Associates. Her experience as a Chief Compliance Officer for over 20 years informs her consulting engagements. Ms. Knight’s design of compliant and sustainable Records and Information Management Programs includes governance policies and standards, legal hold processes, retention schedules, training and education, and technology enablers. Mitigating the regulatory and legal risks of governing information, Ms. Knight integrates and aligns records management and information governance disciplines, addressing privacy, information security, contract and procurement, and data breach prevention.
- MER ’17 Session SS2: Microsoft’s Solutions Showcase
- MER ’17 Session SS3: HPE’s Solutions Showcase: Connecting Governance and Security to Drive Your Information Agenda
- MER ’17 Session SS6: Case Study: A Modernized Approach to Record Schedules and Remediation.
- MER ’17 Session SS5: ZL Technologies Solutions Showcase: Finding Privacy by Rediscovering RIM
- MER ’17 Session SS4: Active Navigation’s Solutions Showcase: Value, Risk, Compliance: Measure your IG success
#MER14 #MER15 AIIM big data Business Cloud Cloud Computing Cohasset Associates data governance data retention discoverable evidence discovery electronic discovery email discovery requests Disposition ediscovery EDRM Education electronic discovery email archive email compliance email discovery email retention evidence Gordy Hoke Healthcare IG Information Governance Iron Mountain Johnny Lee legal legal compliance legal discovery Litigation Holds MER16 MER2016 preservation records management records retention Risk Security Social Media Speakers Technology Training