Since 1991, Brian has advised clients in the areas of strategic and information planning projects with an emphasis on new technologies, classifying content, and identifying the benefits of process improvement and technology enhancement. He is an Information Governance Program Architect with Nuix and his responsibilities include helping Information Governance practitioners and sponsors set up and manage enterprise governance programs through methodology, training, tools and software. He has spoken and published articles for ARMA, AIIM and MER for several years.
- MER ’17 Session SS2: Microsoft’s Solutions Showcase
- MER ’17 Session SS3: HPE’s Solutions Showcase: Connecting Governance and Security to Drive Your Information Agenda
- MER ’17 Session SS6: Case Study: A Modernized Approach to Record Schedules and Remediation.
- MER ’17 Session SS5: ZL Technologies Solutions Showcase: Finding Privacy by Rediscovering RIM
- MER ’17 Session SS4: Active Navigation’s Solutions Showcase: Value, Risk, Compliance: Measure your IG success
#MER14 #MER15 AIIM big data Business Cloud Cloud Computing Cohasset Associates data governance data retention discoverable evidence discovery electronic discovery email discovery requests Disposition ediscovery EDRM Education electronic discovery email archive email compliance email discovery email retention evidence Gordy Hoke Healthcare IG Information Governance Iron Mountain Johnny Lee legal legal compliance legal discovery Litigation Holds MER16 MER2016 preservation records management records retention Risk Security Social Media Speakers Technology Training