Since 1991, Brian has advised clients in the areas of strategic and information planning projects with an emphasis on new technologies, classifying content, and identifying the benefits of process improvement and technology enhancement. He is an Information Governance Program Architect with Nuix and his responsibilities include helping Information Governance practitioners and sponsors set up and manage enterprise governance programs through methodology, training, tools and software. He has spoken and published articles for ARMA, AIIM and MER for several years.
- ACEDS and the MER Conference Announce a New Affiliation
- Records management: DoD 5015.02 certified
- Aligning Your IG Program with Your Organization’s Mission for C-Suite Buy-In
- Be Prepared: How The New Changes To The FRCP Affect Information Governance
- Befuddled by BYOD? The Sedona Conference Has a New Set of Principles to Guide You: eDiscovery Best Practices
#MER14 #MER15 #MER2018 Analytics big data Blockchain Business Cohasset Associates Compliance Cybersecurity Data Breach data governance data retention discoverable evidence discovery electronic discovery email discovery requests ediscovery Education electronic discovery email archive evidence GDPR Gordy Hoke Healthcare IG InfoGov Information Governance insurance IoT Johnny Lee legal legal compliance preservation Privacy Records for Humanity records management records retention Risk Security Speakers Technology Training Video Zasio