MER Offers You More
The MER is recognized globally as the best single resource for:
- Understanding the many issues associated with the life-cycle management of electronically stored information and,
- Acquiring the information needed to successfully achieve information governance.
The MER is the only national conference focusing on the issues and challenges of managing electronic records and information from three perspectives: legal, technical, and operational.
Registrants describe the MER as “a truly remarkable learning experience”.
Attend MER 2015 . . .
Join the thousands who, for over twenty years, have made The MER Conference their “trusted source” for the best educational content addressing electronic records and information management.
Why YOU Should Attend MER 2015
- OUTSTANDING QUALITY – Every year, for over 10 years, 98% of the MER’s attendees said they would recommend the MER!
- RENOWNED SPEAKERS – delivering timely, accurate information as well as an abundance of practical ideas.
- TOPIC-FOCUSED THEMES – addressing your organization’s needs.
- FULL RANGE OF TOPICS – with sessions focusing on “getting started”, “how to”, and “cutting-edge”, to “thought leadership”.
- INCISIVE CASE STUDIES – from those responsible for significant implementations and integrations, learn how they overcame problems and achieved success.
- GREAT NETWORKING – by interacting with peer professionals, renowned authorities, and leading solution providers, you can fast-track solving your organization’s problems.
- PREMIER EXHIBITORS – in productive 1:1 private meetings, learn how the MER 2014 exhibitors are able to address your organization’s problems.
Special Bonus for Registrants!
With all of the MER conference’s sessions and materials available on video via RIM on Demand – the MER also can be an ongoing “go to” learning experience– to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Your conference registration fee includes free access to RIM on Demand (at the office and/or home) to view every conference session for one year.